Andy was a body guard - he didn't know which shirt to wear - a white one or a black one - so he wore both! Left - Avery - Rt of Andy - Hunter Lewis - far rt. Matt Pettijohn. They came home with alot of 'loot'! Mom is saying - BRUSH your teeth!
Happy 13th Birthday Andy! On the porch after carving pumpkins. Shelley's- BATMAN, Andy's - rt top as a nose -Dad did the little one - not much 'guts' to clean out - Eric's - far left - he carved all four sides - Mom's - lower left - a tree and leaves.
The porch had spider webs and yellow 'caution' signs - Andy and Mom put up on the morning of his birthday
Wow it has been a long time since we last updated the blog. Heres a picture of me in the mountains - Mt Hood on my right - This was a 6 mile hike - I think Spenc would like this hike - I have done three hikes in the cascades - my fav is the east side of Three Fingered Jack - it was also a 6 mile hike.
The other direction - south - the 3 sisters - see other photo.
Proud parents - Eric received his first Eagle Palm - only 3% of all Eagle Scouts earn an Eagle Palm after earning their Eagle Rank in Scouting. Andrew received recognition this night (Sept 24th) for his First Class Rank. Both of boys are working on their Duty to God also.
Here is Benson Lake with the Three Sisters - North, Middle and South to the left-' The Husband' - is the mountain to the far right.
I hike with friends in the ward - They know the trails and are good company.
Three watching a soccer game - Eric - middle - Logan Lewis -left (Logan is from a family of 14 children)and a high school foreign exchange student from the Czech Republic - Lucas.
Here she is - Shelley on the soccer field! Running and gunning! That's her style! She was pulled up to play for Varsity state play offs. The first play off game is Tuesday in Central Point.
Dad had tickets - from Lanz Cabinets - for an Oregon home game (U of O) - it was fun to go with him - nice seats -The Club - (they are the owner's seats). U of O is in great need of a quarterback! Fun Stadium - Autzen.





2 comments:
Brent & Nancy,
I found you. And, of course, you are wearing Scout uniforms. By the way, this is Scott Sonderegger.
I've tracked you down in order to thank you for what you did for me in my life. It may not seem like much, but you were both a powerfully positive influence in my life when I needed it. Thank you for that. Thank you for "taking me under your wing" as it were and helping me believe in myself -- as a Scouter, a boss and friend.
I've been a Computer Programmer for about 12 years now, but I still put my experience at BrentCraft cabinets on my resume, because you taught me so much about life and about myself. You believed in me.
About the Scouting thing. Over the last 10 years, I've been in Cubs, Webelos, and as an 11-yr old Scout leader. I'm nowhere near as awesome as you were, but I try and get the guys on the track, advancing, having fun, etc. I tell them stories about my Scoutmaster and how cool he was.
Nancy, I've told my wife many times about how much you gave in order for us to have Brent as our Scoutmaster. I will always remember your strong testimony.
You both need to know that I love you and deeply appreciate your influence in my life. I hope all is well for you.
Thank you,
--scott
wow! congrats to both boys! keep up the good work!
Post a Comment